Residential Rebate Program
We offers several rebates for products and measures that help to save electricity. Each rebate program has very specific requirements. Please call 1-888-743-1501 to speak to our Member Services Technician about any programs you may qualify for. You must be a co-op Members/customers to qualify. All rebates must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase. Programs and amounts are subject to change without notice.
Heat Pumps (Ductless, Air Source & Ground Source)
Heat pumps are one of the most efficient type of heating systems available. Heat pumps will both heat and cool a home and use less than half the energy of a standard electric furnace. All PTCS installations will require a performance test after completion of the installation.
- Geothermal / Closed Loop System Learn how it works
- Air-Source Learn how it works
- Ductless / Minisplit Learn how it works
- The home must have existing, permanently-installed electric heat (baseboards, furnace, etc.)
- Some rebates may be available for homes that do not have existing electric heat, call for details.
- PTCS certified installation
- Some rebates may be available without a PTCS test, call for details.
- Post-installation performance test
- Pre & post inspection
Print details and rebate form here (Temporarily unavailable. Please call for details)
Rheem Water Heaters - Retail Markdown
- Rheem "Heat Pump" Hybrid Water Heaters
- Extremely High-Efficiency
- 3.5 Energy Factor!
- Leak Detection
- Wi-Fi Controlled Thermostat
- 10-Year Warranty
- Rheem Marathon Water Heaters
- Lifetime Warranty on the Tank
- 0.95 Energy Factor
- Call 1-888-743-1501 for specifications, availability & pricing
- The units are sold directly from our Energy Store, rebates are credited at check-out.
Appliances (Clothes Washers, Clothes Dryers, Heat Pump Water Heaters)
- Rebates are dependent on MEF (Modified Energy Factor)
- Higher rebate for homes with an electric water heater
- Higher rebate for homes with an electric dryer
Energy Star® Manufactured Home Rebate
- Qualified Energy Star® Manufactured Homes
- HUD Approved New Construction
- Requires manufacturer's certification
All insulation rebates require a free pre & post inspection. Call 1-888-743-1501 before you begin your project so our energy technician can help ensure that you will qualify for the largest rebate available.
*Requires permanently-installed electric heat.
*Existing homes only.
Energy Efficient Windows
All window rebates require a free pre & post inspection. Call 1-888-743-1501 before you begin your project so our energy technician can help ensure that you will qualify for the largest rebate available.
- Old windows must be single pane or metal frame.
- New windows must meet a U-factor of .3 or better.
- Requires permanently-installed electric heat.