Clearwater Power has made the decision to temporarily suspend electric disconnections for homes and small businesses affected by the coronavirus pandemic. If you are unable to pay your bill, we are asking you to contact our staff to discuss payment deferrals, payment options and financial assistance. (1-888-743-1501) A proactive approach is the best way for us to be equipped to help.
In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Clearwater Power and Propane are taking the following steps to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, contractors, and our communities:
1) Our public lobbies are temporarily closed. Payments can be submitted 24/7 at www.clearwaterpower.com or 1-888-743-1501. Our drive-thru window is open during business hours and there is also a payment drop off point at our office on Hatwai Road.
2) Non-critical services will be curtailed. This includes energy audits, new internet installations, new power installations and other non-critical services. (Electric service and propane delivery will not be impeded.) If you experience a power outage, please report it by telephone or SmartHub.
3) A number of steps are being taken to isolate and protect employees to ensure that we can maintain safe and reliable electric, propane and internet service.
4) If you are financially impacted, please stay in contact with our staff. We have payment options and services to assist our membership through this challenging and unprecedented situation. A proactive approach is the best way for us to be equipped to help.
5) All public meetings including town hall meetings and public safety demonstrations are currently canceled.
If you have further questions, please contact us at the above telephone number.